Families are welcome to enrol and seek a placement at any stage of the year. The enrolment process is outlined here:
- Families must submit an application for enrolment form and pay a non-refundable application fee.
> Application form
> International Student Application for Enrolment form
- Once the form has been processed, students will be placed on a waiting list.
- If the application is made within 2 years of the year of entry applied for, families will be invited to an interview with the Principal and an offer of a placement may be made following the interview.
- If the application is made more than 2 years from the year of entry applied for, students will remain on the waiting list and families will be written to regarding a placement 2 years prior to the year of entry applied for.
- Families can accept an offer of a placement by completing an enrolment confirmation form and paying a non-refundable confirmation fee.
- Families can then select a time to attend the School, and arrange an appointment for subject selection (for middle and senior students).
- One term prior to commencement, families will receive a new student package that contains student forms and information outlining uniform fittings, bus services, music tuition, sport preferences, fee payment options, orientation days and more.
For further information regarding the School’s enrolment process, please contact:
Jess Geraghty and Susanna Anderson
Phone: +61 (08) 8334 2215
Latest news from St Peter's Girls....
- March 26, 2019
- February 19, 2019
- February 12, 2019
- January 1, 2019
- December 19, 2018
- October 4, 2018
- September 18, 2018
- September 4, 2018