Year 12 Results
St Peter’s Girls’ academic results consistently sit well above the State average, reflecting our tradition of success.
Our School is extremely proud of the remarkable South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) results achieved by the Class of 2016.
- 18.5% of students received an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) over 99
- 48.2% of students received an ATAR over 95
- Median ATAR: 92.7
- 64 Merit Awards
Special mention goes to the following students:
- Overall DUX of the School, Jaida Bouhamdan, who achieved the top IB Diploma score of 44 (99.95 ATAR equivalent) and received seven Merit Awards
- Mila Loechel, who achieved the top ATAR result of our SACE cohort with 99.9
- Kritika Mishra, recipient of a Governor of South Australia Commendation
- Ashleigh Jones, recipient of the prestigious Tennyson Medal for best English Studies' student in SA - the fifth year running a St Peter’s Girls’ pupil has received the honour
In 2016, eight students completed the IB Diploma, earning 18 Merit Awards across nine subjects. An impressive 25% placed in the top 1% nationally and 75% placed in the top 10%.
Our students far exceeded the global 2016 cohort, achieving an average score of 34.75 out of 45 (90.74 ATAR equivalent), compared with 29.21.
23 students earned 46 Merit Awards across 12 subjects, achieving a median ATAR of 94.
Merits were awarded across a range of subjects including English Studies, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Drama, Modern History, Physics, Economics and Creative Arts. In addition to the success of our Year 12s, four Year 11 students received a Merit in Stage 2 subjects.
The percentage of A grades far outshone the State’s overall figures, 62% to 24%, with exceptional results across a host of subjects.
|Subject||St Peter's Girls' School (%)||State (%)|
Latest news from St Peter's Girls....
- November 14, 2017
- November 14, 2017
- October 24, 2017
- October 12, 2017