Year 12 Results
St Peter’s Girls’ academic results consistently sit well above the State average, reflecting our tradition of success.
2017 IB results
This year’s small cohort produced an impressive 11 merits across 9 subjects.
Special mention goes to the following students for their outstanding results:
• Emily Murdock who achieved the top ATAR result of our IB cohort with 99.95 which includes eight merits in Chemistry HL, Physics HL, Mathematics HL, French B SL, English A: Literature SL, Economics SL, Theory of Knowledge and her extended essay in Chemistry
• Nancy Huang who achieved an ATAR of 98.3 which includes three merits in English B HL, Mathematics SL and her extended essay in English B
2017 SACE results
• An impressive median Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of 93.9
• 10.2% of full SACE students receiving an ATAR of 99 plus
• 40.8% of full SACE students receiving an ATAR of 95 plus
Year after year, our cohorts do themselves and St Peter’s Girls proud by striving to reach their full potential, and we congratulate the Class of 2017 on their accomplishments.
Special mention goes to the following students for their exceptional results:
• Hannah Vine Hall who received the top ATAR result of our SACE cohort with 99.8 which includes five A+s and two Merit Awards
• Sophie-Louise Shearwood who achieved an ATAR of 99.75 with two merits
• Mikaela Georgiadis who received an ATAR of 99.6 and two merits.
Collectively, despite being one of the smallest cohorts in years, our students received 26 Merit Awards across a diverse range of 12 subjects: English Literary Studies, Research Project, Drama, Chemistry, Modern History, Specialist Mathematics, Biology, English, Psychology, Ensemble Performance, Visual Arts – Design, Creative Arts. Three of the recipients are Year 11 students who have been recognised for excellence in Stage 2 subjects completed this year. Our girls have outperformed the State in virtually all areas, with the percentage of ‘A’ grades far exceeding SA totals:
|Subject||St Peter's Girls' School (%)||State (%)|
|Visual Arts - Art||100||31|
|English Literary Studies||100||33|
|Performance Special Study||100||74|
|Business and Enterprise||71||31|
Latest news from St Peter's Girls....
- December 14, 2017
- November 30, 2017
- October 24, 2017
- October 12, 2017