- Bus Service
- International Students
- Enrolment Information
- Tour Booking
- Enrolment Enquiry
- How to Enrol
Dates for the next School Tours are:
Thursday 23 February at 9.30am and Saturday 18 March at 9am.
St Peter’s Girls’ School offers a range of academic, music and all rounder scholarships to acknowledge and encourage excellence.
A scholarship at St Peter’s Girls could open the door for your daughter to nurture her curiosity and challenge herself to achieve her best. St Peter’s Girls’ School offers a range of scholarships to acknowledge and encourage excellence across a variety of teaching and learning programs.
Many scholarships are available to new students who might otherwise not have the opportunity to attend the School. Criteria such as school reports, examination results, personal interview and in the case of music scholarships, performance, are used to award scholarships.
When scholarships are open, application details, criteria and closing dates will be detailed on this page. Some scholarships are open to new students, while others are offered to students already enrolled at the School.
Scholarship opportunities for 2018 now open
St Peter’s Girls offers scholarship opportunities in the below areas. Please click below for more information and registrations.
- Academic Scholarships – open to students entering Years 5 – 11
- Principal’s All Rounder – for Years 7–11 students who have proven all-round ability both inside and outside the classroom
- Music Scholarship – for outstanding musicians to enter in Years 7–11
- IB Scholarship – for Years 10–11 students wishing to undertake the highly regarded IB Diploma course
- Old Scholars Scholarship – for a prospective student who has a proven all-round ability both inside and outside the classroom.
Outstanding results from 2015
At St Peter’s Girls there are no obstacles which prevent your daughter from exploring her chosen field.
Congratulations to the Class of 2015
The Year 12 Class of 2015 achieved excellent SACE and IB Diploma results, including combined results of:
- 19.6% of students achieving an ATAR over 99
- 42.8% of students achieving an ATAR over 95
St Peter’s Girls’ School has a long history of consistently strong academic results. Our innovative teaching and learning programs, and careful individual mentoring of each student, ensure your daughter can reach her full potential and gain the best Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) possible.
Scholarship enquiries can be directed to:
Phone: +61 (08) 8334 2215
- I love the small community and great teachers who care not only about their students’ grades, but also well-being and inclusivity for all.
Eloise, Year 11
- As a learner, I want to know more
Gabriella, Year 12
- Even though we have to get up early, I love rowing. Competing at the Head of the River made all the hard work worthwhile.
Sophia, Year 10
- I really like how when you walk down the main corridor, everyone says hi, including the teachers.
Tegan, Year 6
- Things I love about Saints? Non-judgemental, strives for excellence, wonderful opportunities, great teachers, international and multicultural.
Klea, Year 11
- The girls and the teachers are so friendly to be around and you can always get help from anyone in the class.
Dimity, Year 8
- The St Peter’s Girls’ ELC gives my daughter a place to be herself and explore her world in an environment she feels safe in and is immensely proud of.
- Everyone is supportive and it is a great School. I have been here all my life.
Ebony, Year 8
- I have always admired the passion the School has for developing girls who are well-rounded in all aspects of their academic, sporting and personal life.
- I love the girls and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone is really nice and caring. I love being able to come to School and talk to girls from all year levels.
Emma, Year 8
- Good results come from hard work, commitment (on both the teacher’s and students’ behalf) and the establishment of positive relationships between the teacher and the students. Mutual understanding and respect are key.