- Student Results
- Early Learners’ Centre
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- IB Diploma
- Global Academy
- Gifted Education
Congratulations to our Year 12 students
• 18.5% of students in top 1% nationally
• 48.2% of students in top 5% nationally
Dates for the next School Tours are:
Thursday 23 February at 9.30am and Saturday 18 March at 9am.
Our Senior School provides more academic choice for students, with both the SACE and IB learning pathways available. Students are guided and supported to develop the attributes of a St Peter’s Girls’ graduate and engage fully with the rich academic, co-curricular and community life within the School.
Our curriculum for Years 10-12 caters for students with a wide range of abilities and interests. The two curriculum pathways, SACE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma, both provide a strong foundation for future learning and career pathways. The courses are different, and the best course is the one that suits the learning style, academic, educational or future studies of each individual.
The curriculum at St Peter’s Girls is delivered by passionate and skilled teachers. As students move to greater independence and responsibility for their learning, they foster with their teachers a relationship built on trust, respect and collaboration.
Outstanding achievement has been the hallmark of the St Peter’s Girls’ School graduate, and many realise their aspirations to become proactive and compassionate citizens. We celebrate the success of these confident, optimistic, empathetic and environmentally aware young women who contribute to our global community.
As students enter the Senior School in Year 10, they study a core group of subjects and are also provided with opportunities to explore their individual strengths and interests by undertaking optional subjects in order to make informed choices for their final years.
IB Diploma Information
- I love the small community and great teachers who care not only about their students’ grades, but also well-being and inclusivity for all.
Eloise, Year 11
- As a learner, I want to know more
Gabriella, Year 12
- Even though we have to get up early, I love rowing. Competing at the Head of the River made all the hard work worthwhile.
Sophia, Year 10
- I really like how when you walk down the main corridor, everyone says hi, including the teachers.
Tegan, Year 6
- Things I love about Saints? Non-judgemental, strives for excellence, wonderful opportunities, great teachers, international and multicultural.
Klea, Year 11
- The girls and the teachers are so friendly to be around and you can always get help from anyone in the class.
Dimity, Year 8
- The St Peter’s Girls’ ELC gives my daughter a place to be herself and explore her world in an environment she feels safe in and is immensely proud of.
- Everyone is supportive and it is a great School. I have been here all my life.
Ebony, Year 8
- I have always admired the passion the School has for developing girls who are well-rounded in all aspects of their academic, sporting and personal life.
- I love the girls and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone is really nice and caring. I love being able to come to School and talk to girls from all year levels.
Emma, Year 8
- Good results come from hard work, commitment (on both the teacher’s and students’ behalf) and the establishment of positive relationships between the teacher and the students. Mutual understanding and respect are key.