- Student Results
- Early Learners’ Centre
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- IB Diploma
- Global Academy
- Gifted Education
Congratulations to our Year 12 students
• 18.5% of students in top 1% nationally
• 48.2% of students in top 5% nationally
Junior School Twilight Tour:
Monday 4 September at 5pm
Our next whole School Tour is:
Thursday 14 September at 9am
Our Middle School, spanning Years 7-9, features an engaging learning environment that provides for the specific academic needs of adolescent girls, as well as their expanding and developing social, emotional, cognitive and spiritual domains.
Building the foundations for success
Learning in the Middle School becomes increasingly specialised and students are offered a broader range of subjects, preparing them for the educational pathways and choices of the Senior School. Our vibrant learning environment addresses the specific academic needs of your daughter, as well as enhance her social, emotional, cognitive and spiritual growth.
The Middle School aims to provide a sense of belonging for each student. With a supportive network of peers and teachers, our girls are able to face the challenges of adolescence and pursue academic success. As part of a progressively challenging outdoor education program, our students are encouraged to connect with their peers, experience life outdoors and take controlled risks in beautiful bushland settings.
Middle School subjects become increasingly specialised and our facilities have been developed to reflect the dynamic learning environment. Students are offered a broader range of subjects, preparing them for the educational pathways and choices of the Senior School. Girls in Years 7 and 8 also take part in the Futures Program, which enables them to undertake a project in a specific area of interest. This program enables students to devise their own learning plan and to develop independence and creativity.
These learning pathways provide opportunities for leadership, where students can explore varied learning styles and appropriate risk-taking via extension activities and community projects. Your daughter will be encouraged to be a responsible and caring citizen who can confidently engage in the global community and who strives to achieve her full potential in everything she does. At St Peter’s Girls, we will help her develop life-long learning skills while she fosters friendships just as long-lasting.
- I love the small community and great teachers who care not only about their students’ grades, but also well-being and inclusivity for all.
Eloise, Year 11
- As a learner, I want to know more
Gabriella, Year 12
- Even though we have to get up early, I love rowing. Competing at the Head of the River made all the hard work worthwhile.
Sophia, Year 10
- I really like how when you walk down the main corridor, everyone says hi, including the teachers.
Tegan, Year 6
- Things I love about Saints? Non-judgemental, strives for excellence, wonderful opportunities, great teachers, international and multicultural.
Klea, Year 11
- The girls and the teachers are so friendly to be around and you can always get help from anyone in the class.
Dimity, Year 8
- The St Peter’s Girls’ ELC gives my daughter a place to be herself and explore her world in an environment she feels safe in and is immensely proud of.
- Everyone is supportive and it is a great School. I have been here all my life.
Ebony, Year 8
- I have always admired the passion the School has for developing girls who are well-rounded in all aspects of their academic, sporting and personal life.
- I love the girls and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone is really nice and caring. I love being able to come to School and talk to girls from all year levels.
Emma, Year 8
- Good results come from hard work, commitment (on both the teacher’s and students’ behalf) and the establishment of positive relationships between the teacher and the students. Mutual understanding and respect are key.