- Student Results
- Early Learners’ Centre
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- IB Diploma
- Global Academy
- Gifted Education
Congratulations to our Year 12 students
• 18.5% of students in top 1% nationally
• 48.2% of students in top 5% nationally
Junior School Twilight Tour:
Monday 4 September at 5pm
Our next whole School Tour is:
Thursday 14 September at 9am
St Peter’s Girls’ School offers parents the choice of two intakes per year for our Reception classes. The Mid-Year Reception class, commencing in Term 3 (July), is designed specifically for girls turning five years of age from May through to September.
While public schools have recently moved to provide one entry point for Reception students, St Peter’s Girls’ School will continue to offer the July intake. We believe that girls at this age are ready for school and can make the transition from a play-based learning environment (such as our ELC) and can reap the rewards of extra time at this crucial learning stage.
School readiness within an International Baccalaureate school today extends beyond the intellect and includes a range of transferable skills, including social skills, communication skills, thinking skills, research skills and self-management skills. Students are supported to develop socially responsible attitudes that lead to thoughtful and appropriate action. Students are given many opportunities through their inquiry learning to choose, act and decide on their actions and to make a difference in the world.
The social, emotional and behavioural readiness of the student plays an increasingly important role in learning success. As students enter the school environment they require greater levels of co-operation and teamwork and the ability to work with a wide range of students.
Mid-Year Reception enrolment enquiries can be directed to the Enrolments Office on 8334 2215.
Join a special tour of the ELC and Junior School to find out more. Book today
Why should I start my daughter in Mid-Year Reception?
Many parents debate when to start their daughter in Reception.
The Mid-Year Reception class provides parents with a convenient choice to start their child’s formal schooling in July.
There are many reasons why girls in particular are better suited to starting Reception at five years of age.
- I love the small community and great teachers who care not only about their students’ grades, but also well-being and inclusivity for all.
Eloise, Year 11
- As a learner, I want to know more
Gabriella, Year 12
- Even though we have to get up early, I love rowing. Competing at the Head of the River made all the hard work worthwhile.
Sophia, Year 10
- I really like how when you walk down the main corridor, everyone says hi, including the teachers.
Tegan, Year 6
- Things I love about Saints? Non-judgemental, strives for excellence, wonderful opportunities, great teachers, international and multicultural.
Klea, Year 11
- The girls and the teachers are so friendly to be around and you can always get help from anyone in the class.
Dimity, Year 8
- The St Peter’s Girls’ ELC gives my daughter a place to be herself and explore her world in an environment she feels safe in and is immensely proud of.
- Everyone is supportive and it is a great School. I have been here all my life.
Ebony, Year 8
- I have always admired the passion the School has for developing girls who are well-rounded in all aspects of their academic, sporting and personal life.
- I love the girls and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone is really nice and caring. I love being able to come to School and talk to girls from all year levels.
Emma, Year 8
- Good results come from hard work, commitment (on both the teacher’s and students’ behalf) and the establishment of positive relationships between the teacher and the students. Mutual understanding and respect are key.