- Student Results
- Early Learners’ Centre
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- IB Diploma
- Global Academy
- Gifted Education
Congratulations to our Year 12 students
• 18.5% of students in top 1% nationally
• 48.1% of students in top 5% nationally
Dates for the next School Tours are:
Thursday 23 February at 9.30am and Saturday 18 March at 9am.
The Junior School is a vibrant and contemporary learning environment for young and inquiring minds. Our Junior School spans classes from Reception through to Year 6.
Building a strong foundation for learning
We recognise that these years are important in building a strong learning foundation. Students experience contemporary classroom learning, responsive and personalised pastoral care, a range of specialist teacher programs and an extensive range of co-curricular and extra-curricular options, including a wide range of sports.
Our Junior School programs are based on current learning theory and we approach all teaching and learning through a wide range of teaching styles. We understand and recognise learning styles of our girls and extend, enrich and challenge all students to reach their potential.
Based on the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme, our Junior School curriculum approaches all teaching and learning through flexible and responsive methodologies. We aim to work with our students to enrich and challenge them at every level. All students complete six Units of Inquiry throughout the year where they are encouraged to become inquiring and knowledgeable thinkers and communicators, as well as principled, open-minded and caring young learners. The Primary Years Programme also supports students in balanced and reflective risk-taking.
Our Junior School students study languages right from the very start, taught by the same highly trained specialist teachers who also teach our Senior students.
Our wide choice of sporting, music and other co-curricular options allows students the best possible opportunity to fulfil and broaden their developing social, physical and intellectual abilities and interests.
At St Peter’s Girls we have a responsive and caring community well-being program. Our values encompass the development of your daughter’s personal and social responsibility through service, challenge and a growing awareness of the world around her. We help her to understand the importance of caring not only for herself and her friends, but also showing compassion for the local and global community.
- I love the small community and great teachers who care not only about their students’ grades, but also well-being and inclusivity for all.
Eloise, Year 11
- As a learner, I want to know more
Gabriella, Year 12
- Even though we have to get up early, I love rowing. Competing at the Head of the River made all the hard work worthwhile.
Sophia, Year 10
- I really like how when you walk down the main corridor, everyone says hi, including the teachers.
Tegan, Year 6
- Things I love about Saints? Non-judgemental, strives for excellence, wonderful opportunities, great teachers, international and multicultural.
Klea, Year 11
- The girls and the teachers are so friendly to be around and you can always get help from anyone in the class.
Dimity, Year 8
- The St Peter’s Girls’ ELC gives my daughter a place to be herself and explore her world in an environment she feels safe in and is immensely proud of.
- Everyone is supportive and it is a great School. I have been here all my life.
Ebony, Year 8
- I have always admired the passion the School has for developing girls who are well-rounded in all aspects of their academic, sporting and personal life.
- I love the girls and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone is really nice and caring. I love being able to come to School and talk to girls from all year levels.
Emma, Year 8
- Good results come from hard work, commitment (on both the teacher’s and students’ behalf) and the establishment of positive relationships between the teacher and the students. Mutual understanding and respect are key.