- Student Results
- Early Learners’ Centre
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- IB Diploma
- Global Academy
- Gifted Education
Congratulations to our Year 12 students
• 18.5% of students in top 1% nationally
• 48.2% of students in top 5% nationally
Junior School Twilight Tour:
Monday 4 September at 5pm
Our next whole School Tour is:
Thursday 14 September at 9am
By nurturing each child’s learning journey, we assist children to embrace a world of discovery and possibility. We, the educators, work in partnership with the child as active researchers. We offer children every opportunity to explore their world through inquiry. We provide opportunities for children to explore their many languages of expression.
Our unique learning environment enables children to work in a stimulating and innovative space set in natural beauty.
Curriculum for Early Learners
Our education practice is underpinned by the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IBPYP) and based on the Reggio Emilia Philosophy.
The PYP is implemented throughout our Junior School and supports an inquiry based learning approach consistent through the early years.
We also adhere to the National Early Years Learning Framework ‘Belonging, Being, Becoming’. Our program has been developed to provide quality teaching and learning with an emphasis on play based learning which recognises the importance of communication, social and emotional development.
Opportunities are provided for children to access programs by our specialist staff within the School such as music, art and languages. These subjects include:
- I love the small community and great teachers who care not only about their students’ grades, but also well-being and inclusivity for all.
Eloise, Year 11
- As a learner, I want to know more
Gabriella, Year 12
- Even though we have to get up early, I love rowing. Competing at the Head of the River made all the hard work worthwhile.
Sophia, Year 10
- I really like how when you walk down the main corridor, everyone says hi, including the teachers.
Tegan, Year 6
- Things I love about Saints? Non-judgemental, strives for excellence, wonderful opportunities, great teachers, international and multicultural.
Klea, Year 11
- The girls and the teachers are so friendly to be around and you can always get help from anyone in the class.
Dimity, Year 8
- The St Peter’s Girls’ ELC gives my daughter a place to be herself and explore her world in an environment she feels safe in and is immensely proud of.
- Everyone is supportive and it is a great School. I have been here all my life.
Ebony, Year 8
- I have always admired the passion the School has for developing girls who are well-rounded in all aspects of their academic, sporting and personal life.
- I love the girls and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone is really nice and caring. I love being able to come to School and talk to girls from all year levels.
Emma, Year 8
- Good results come from hard work, commitment (on both the teacher’s and students’ behalf) and the establishment of positive relationships between the teacher and the students. Mutual understanding and respect are key.