- Student Results
- Early Learners’ Centre
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- IB Diploma
- Global Academy
- Gifted Education
Congratulations to our Year 12 students
• 18.5% of students in top 1% nationally
• 48.2% of students in top 5% nationally
Junior School Twilight Tour:
Monday 4 September at 5pm
Our next whole School Tour is:
Thursday 14 September at 9am
St Peter’s Girls’ School is located on one campus, just six kilometres from Adelaide’s CBD. It is surrounded by natural bushland. Students from Pre-School to Year 12 thrive in an environment that encourages independence and resourcefulness, develops firm friendships and promotes shared goals.
There is a lot to our school that makes it special.
Our grounds are stunning – our classrooms provide views into the heritage-listed conservation park that surrounds our campus and is at once a science lab, art class, poetry lesson and outdoor education facility. Our academic results consistently place us as one of the best in the Nation, and the option of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme has the potential to open global doors for your daughter.
At St Peter’s Girls your daughter will be well-known by all members of our School community and cared for by her teachers and peers alike. She will learn how to respect, value and affirm others because she will feel respected, valued and encouraged. She will be given opportunities for leadership. She will develop compassion and empathy while building the resilience she needs to cope with disappointment. She will discover what constitutes a healthy, active lifestyle and will find and model ethical, principled behaviour.
Our tradition, facilities and results, as excellent as they are, tell only part of our story. Our full, true story is written every day by the girls who form our community of learners, and the teachers who guide them to be the best they can be in all their endeavours.
- I love the small community and great teachers who care not only about their students’ grades, but also well-being and inclusivity for all.
Eloise, Year 11
- As a learner, I want to know more
Gabriella, Year 12
- Even though we have to get up early, I love rowing. Competing at the Head of the River made all the hard work worthwhile.
Sophia, Year 10
- I really like how when you walk down the main corridor, everyone says hi, including the teachers.
Tegan, Year 6
- Things I love about Saints? Non-judgemental, strives for excellence, wonderful opportunities, great teachers, international and multicultural.
Klea, Year 11
- The girls and the teachers are so friendly to be around and you can always get help from anyone in the class.
Dimity, Year 8
- The St Peter’s Girls’ ELC gives my daughter a place to be herself and explore her world in an environment she feels safe in and is immensely proud of.
- Everyone is supportive and it is a great School. I have been here all my life.
Ebony, Year 8
- I have always admired the passion the School has for developing girls who are well-rounded in all aspects of their academic, sporting and personal life.
- I love the girls and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone is really nice and caring. I love being able to come to School and talk to girls from all year levels.
Emma, Year 8
- Good results come from hard work, commitment (on both the teacher’s and students’ behalf) and the establishment of positive relationships between the teacher and the students. Mutual understanding and respect are key.