- Bus Service
- International Students
- Enrolment Information
- Tour Booking
- Enrolment Enquiry
- How to Enrol
Congratulations to our Year 12 students
• 18.5% of students in top 1% nationally
• 48.2% of students in top 5% nationally
Dates for the next School Tours are:
Saturday 24 June at 9am and Saturday 12 August at 9am.
We recognise that getting children to school safely and on time is one of the challenges of busy modern life: our bus service is designed to help with this. Our School provides a personalised bus service to pick up and drop off your daughter at your door.
From your door to ours
Getting to St Peter’s Girls’ School has never been easier with the School’s six bus routes operating daily. Whether you live north, south, east of west or the Adelaide CBD, St Peter’s Girls’ School has buses starting at Tea Tree Gully, Golden Grove, West Lakes, the inner and outer south areas and the Adelaide Hills.
To ensure we are providing a convenient service for our School families, the exact route that each bus takes is reviewed regularly according to the addresses of the students using the service. Please contact the School if your location is not included on the map of current bus routes and we will endeavour to adjust our service to suit your requirements.
The School’s buses are operated by experienced drivers who have been chosen to meet the high standards set by the School. All buses are equipped with mobile phones for last minute bookings or cancelations and emergency communication.
The girls develop a trust with their drivers and many comment on the warm greeting they receive when they board the bus, and the relaxed and enjoyable ride to and from School.
The girls also enjoy the opportunity to socialise with students of all year levels while developing friendships that span many of their years at St Peter’s Girls.
The flyer below includes information on the current routes, however please note that these do change regularly depending on new families and daily patronage.
Phone: 0419 830 458
- I love the small community and great teachers who care not only about their students’ grades, but also well-being and inclusivity for all.
Eloise, Year 11
- As a learner, I want to know more
Gabriella, Year 12
- Even though we have to get up early, I love rowing. Competing at the Head of the River made all the hard work worthwhile.
Sophia, Year 10
- I really like how when you walk down the main corridor, everyone says hi, including the teachers.
Tegan, Year 6
- Things I love about Saints? Non-judgemental, strives for excellence, wonderful opportunities, great teachers, international and multicultural.
Klea, Year 11
- The girls and the teachers are so friendly to be around and you can always get help from anyone in the class.
Dimity, Year 8
- The St Peter’s Girls’ ELC gives my daughter a place to be herself and explore her world in an environment she feels safe in and is immensely proud of.
- Everyone is supportive and it is a great School. I have been here all my life.
Ebony, Year 8
- I have always admired the passion the School has for developing girls who are well-rounded in all aspects of their academic, sporting and personal life.
- I love the girls and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone is really nice and caring. I love being able to come to School and talk to girls from all year levels.
Emma, Year 8
- Good results come from hard work, commitment (on both the teacher’s and students’ behalf) and the establishment of positive relationships between the teacher and the students. Mutual understanding and respect are key.