- Bus Service
- International Students
- Enrolment Information
- Tour Booking
- Enrolment Enquiry
- How to Enrol
Congratulations to our Year 12 students
• 18.5% of students in top 1% nationally
• 48.2% of students in top 5% nationally
Dates for the next School Tours are:
Thursday 25 May at 9am and Saturday 24 June at 9am.
When your daughter joins St Peter’s Girls as a student, she joins a community of successful learners.
Discover more about Saints Girls
Our focus, as it has always been since 1894, is to nurture the fine, individual characters of our girls through our caring and supportive community, our outstanding and diverse co-curricular program, award-winning teachers, exceptional facilities and an extensive network of Old Scholars. Whether you are interested in enrolling your child in our Early Learners’ Centre, or your daughter into any year level, we would love to hear from you. We regularly hold tours of the School so that you can see us in action. It is also a great opportunity for us to meet you and your daughter to talk about how they will benefit from all our school has to offer. Please contact us to discover our story and arrange a tour at a time that suits you.
All enrolment enquiries can be directed to:
Phone: +61 (08) 8334 2215
- I love the small community and great teachers who care not only about their students’ grades, but also well-being and inclusivity for all.
Eloise, Year 11
- As a learner, I want to know more
Gabriella, Year 12
- Even though we have to get up early, I love rowing. Competing at the Head of the River made all the hard work worthwhile.
Sophia, Year 10
- I really like how when you walk down the main corridor, everyone says hi, including the teachers.
Tegan, Year 6
- Things I love about Saints? Non-judgemental, strives for excellence, wonderful opportunities, great teachers, international and multicultural.
Klea, Year 11
- The girls and the teachers are so friendly to be around and you can always get help from anyone in the class.
Dimity, Year 8
- The St Peter’s Girls’ ELC gives my daughter a place to be herself and explore her world in an environment she feels safe in and is immensely proud of.
- Everyone is supportive and it is a great School. I have been here all my life.
Ebony, Year 8
- I have always admired the passion the School has for developing girls who are well-rounded in all aspects of their academic, sporting and personal life.
- I love the girls and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone is really nice and caring. I love being able to come to School and talk to girls from all year levels.
Emma, Year 8
- Good results come from hard work, commitment (on both the teacher’s and students’ behalf) and the establishment of positive relationships between the teacher and the students. Mutual understanding and respect are key.