- Old Scholars
Congratulations to our Year 12 students
• 18.5% of students in top 1% nationally
• 48.2% of students in top 5% nationally
Dates for the next School Tours are:
Saturday 24 June at 9am and Saturday 12 August at 9am.
Gifts to the St Peter’s Girls’ Foundation, together, have a profound collective impact.
We understand that the size of one’s gift is a very personal decision and that donation amounts may vary year to year with personal capacity. You can be assured your generosity, at any level, will directly benefit each girl in finding their potential within.
An invitation is extended to you to join like-minded members of the St Peter’s Girls’ community who are committed to providing for the future of the School.
Contact us if you would like to express your interest in giving to the Foundation.
Gifts of all levels are greatly appreciated and the Foundation offers six levels of gift recognition, according to the collective amount donated:
- Blue – gifts of $5,000 – $15,000
- Bronze – gifts of $15,000 – $30,000
- Silver – gifts of $30,000 – $50,000
- Gold – gifts of $50,000 – $75,000
- Platinum – gifts of $75,000 – $125,0000
- Life Patron – gifts of over $125,000
Gifts of all levels are acknowledged and celebrated in a range of ways. All donations are recognised in the Foundation section of ‘Saints Alive’, in other School publications as well as at functions. Those who achieve any of the gift levels above are also recognised on the Foundation Appreciation Wall in the Arts Centre.
The School also welcomes one-off donations to the Foundation.
All gifts to the Foundation are fully tax deductible.
Please consider how you can support this important work.
Phone: 0407 394 183
Reference number for your online donation:
TAX2018 – Tax Appeal Donation
BFMS – Building Fund Middle School
BFSL – Building Fund Science Labs
BFRC – Building Fund Resource Centre
BFGYM – Building Fund Gymnasium
SC – Scholarship Fund
- I love the small community and great teachers who care not only about their students’ grades, but also well-being and inclusivity for all.
Eloise, Year 11
- As a learner, I want to know more
Gabriella, Year 12
- Even though we have to get up early, I love rowing. Competing at the Head of the River made all the hard work worthwhile.
Sophia, Year 10
- I really like how when you walk down the main corridor, everyone says hi, including the teachers.
Tegan, Year 6
- Things I love about Saints? Non-judgemental, strives for excellence, wonderful opportunities, great teachers, international and multicultural.
Klea, Year 11
- The girls and the teachers are so friendly to be around and you can always get help from anyone in the class.
Dimity, Year 8
- The St Peter’s Girls’ ELC gives my daughter a place to be herself and explore her world in an environment she feels safe in and is immensely proud of.
- Everyone is supportive and it is a great School. I have been here all my life.
Ebony, Year 8
- I have always admired the passion the School has for developing girls who are well-rounded in all aspects of their academic, sporting and personal life.
- I love the girls and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone is really nice and caring. I love being able to come to School and talk to girls from all year levels.
Emma, Year 8
- Good results come from hard work, commitment (on both the teacher’s and students’ behalf) and the establishment of positive relationships between the teacher and the students. Mutual understanding and respect are key.