- Old Scholars
Congratulations to our Year 12 students
• 18.5% of students in top 1% nationally
• 48.2% of students in top 5% nationally
Dates for the next School Tours are:
Saturday 24 June at 9am and Saturday 12 August at 9am.
The St Peter’s Girls’ Foundation was established in 2009 with the purpose of supporting and assisting the School’s Board of Governors to preserve, improve and develop the educational program, property and facilities of the School and to provide for the long term sustainability of this outstanding institution.
Our founding sisters left a strong legacy of community spirit that continues today. From its inception in 1894, St Peter’s Girls’ School has benefited from the generosity of those who have shared its vision for innovation and excellence in educating and nurturing young women as individuals.
It is with pride and gratitude that the Foundation has received a commitment of nearly $1.5m to date.
Supporting generations of St Peter’s Girls
Working closely with the School’s Management, the Foundation Committee shares your desire to support the School to develop the most outstanding learning environment and enhance the fabulous campus the girls currently enjoy.
Funding building projects and infrastructure would not be possible without the ongoing generosity of our community. Our ability to serve the community and the educational needs of the girls relies on you and your ability to give. Tuition fees cover only a portion of the cost of providing an exceptional education at St Peter’s Girls and funds raised by the Foundation help to bridge this gap.
Each and every gift is cherished by the girls and reminds us all that what matters is not the size of the gift, but the spirit in which it is given.
Please consider how you can support this important work.
Phone: 0407 394 183
Reference number for your online donation:
TAX2018 – Tax Appeal Donation
BFMS – Building Fund Middle School
BFSL – Building Fund Science Labs
BFRC – Building Fund Resource Centre
BFGYM – Building Fund Gymnasium
SC – Scholarship Fund
- I love the small community and great teachers who care not only about their students’ grades, but also well-being and inclusivity for all.
Eloise, Year 11
- As a learner, I want to know more
Gabriella, Year 12
- Even though we have to get up early, I love rowing. Competing at the Head of the River made all the hard work worthwhile.
Sophia, Year 10
- I really like how when you walk down the main corridor, everyone says hi, including the teachers.
Tegan, Year 6
- Things I love about Saints? Non-judgemental, strives for excellence, wonderful opportunities, great teachers, international and multicultural.
Klea, Year 11
- The girls and the teachers are so friendly to be around and you can always get help from anyone in the class.
Dimity, Year 8
- The St Peter’s Girls’ ELC gives my daughter a place to be herself and explore her world in an environment she feels safe in and is immensely proud of.
- Everyone is supportive and it is a great School. I have been here all my life.
Ebony, Year 8
- I have always admired the passion the School has for developing girls who are well-rounded in all aspects of their academic, sporting and personal life.
- I love the girls and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone is really nice and caring. I love being able to come to School and talk to girls from all year levels.
Emma, Year 8
- Good results come from hard work, commitment (on both the teacher’s and students’ behalf) and the establishment of positive relationships between the teacher and the students. Mutual understanding and respect are key.