OSHC & Vacation Care
Congratulations to our Year 12 students
• 18.5% of students in top 1% nationally
• 48.2% of students in top 5% nationally
Junior School Twilight Tour:
Monday 4 September at 5pm
Our next whole School Tour is:
Thursday 14 September at 9am
Our Vacation Care program is held during each school holiday period and we’d like to extend a warm welcome to primary school aged children from the wider community to attend. Students are welcome to invite friends or siblings to share in the range of enriching activities for both girls and boys.
How it works
Your child can attend as few or as many days as needed, for full or half days, to suit your schedule and commitments. Simply pre-book the days you would like your child to attend and enjoy Vacation Care at St Peter’s Girls.
Half day $40
Full day $80
In order to finalise staffing, please finalise your bookings by no later than 2pm Wednesday 28 June. Each booking made after this time will incur an additional late booking fee of $5.
How to book
Please complete in full, one booking form for each child attending.
For any enquiries, please contact us on 8334 2200.
Outside of School Hours Care (OSHC)
The School provides a registered and accredited service. All students who attend these programs must complete the required registration forms.
Child Care Benefit and the Child Care Rebate are available for those who are eligible.
These programs include:
- Before School Care
- After School Care
- Vacation Care (8am – 6pm)
Phone 8334 2200
- I love the small community and great teachers who care not only about their students’ grades, but also well-being and inclusivity for all.
Eloise, Year 11
- As a learner, I want to know more
Gabriella, Year 12
- Even though we have to get up early, I love rowing. Competing at the Head of the River made all the hard work worthwhile.
Sophia, Year 10
- I really like how when you walk down the main corridor, everyone says hi, including the teachers.
Tegan, Year 6
- Things I love about Saints? Non-judgemental, strives for excellence, wonderful opportunities, great teachers, international and multicultural.
Klea, Year 11
- The girls and the teachers are so friendly to be around and you can always get help from anyone in the class.
Dimity, Year 8
- The St Peter’s Girls’ ELC gives my daughter a place to be herself and explore her world in an environment she feels safe in and is immensely proud of.
- Everyone is supportive and it is a great School. I have been here all my life.
Ebony, Year 8
- I have always admired the passion the School has for developing girls who are well-rounded in all aspects of their academic, sporting and personal life.
- I love the girls and the friendly atmosphere. Everyone is really nice and caring. I love being able to come to School and talk to girls from all year levels.
Emma, Year 8
- Good results come from hard work, commitment (on both the teacher’s and students’ behalf) and the establishment of positive relationships between the teacher and the students. Mutual understanding and respect are key.